Our Annual General Meeting is August 26, 3-5PM London time. Open to members and those interested in joining!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
We held our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 29/08/2019, during the RGS-IBG annual international conference. Key matters included:
- Elections for committee Post
- The annual symposium event for 2020
- Other events and initiatives around “digital” themes, plans for expanding public engagement
- The founding of a dissertation prize
To find out more, please see the minutes and Treasurer’s Report below
We held our Annual General Meeting (AGM) on 30/08/2018 during the RGS-IBG annual international conference. Meeting highlights included:
- Talking about our exciting plans for applying to move from start-up Working Group to becoming a full Research Group within the RGS-IBG
- Holding elections for some committee posts
- Planning our activities for the academic year 2018-19
To find out more please see the minutes of the meeting and other documentation below: